Liver Disorders Community
high liver enzyme
About This Community:

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

high liver enzyme

hello doctor, i just have a quick question. i have a history of fatty liver and i do my best to control it with working out and dieting. i was on vacation for a week where i was eating nothing but fatty and unhealthy foods for that whole week. right after i got back i had a cholesterol and lipid profile blood test. my alt and ast levels spiked up high and my trigelycide level also spiked up! way higher than my normal. could this be due to my diet during my vacation?
Blank
Hi,
How are you? Diet changes in your vacation may indeed cause changes in your blood chemistry results. A repeat lipid profile and liver enzymes after a period of low fat and low cholesterol diet may be indicated to make sure that the levels are controlled. Hope this helps. Take care and regards.
Hi,
How are you? Diet changes in your vacation may indeed cause changes in your blood chemistry results. A repeat lipid profile and liver enzymes after a period of low fat and low cholesterol diet may be indicated to make sure that the levels are controlled. Hope this helps. Take care and regards.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Liver Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank