high liver enzymes post liver biopsy
I had elevated liver enzymes back in novvember and have been seeing a specialist that did an upper endoscopy that came back with mild inflammation of the stomach and esophagus but was no need for concern. I had my liver biopsy about a month ago that came back ok. But two days after I was told my results I was in the e.r.and my liver enzyme numbers are even high than in november but they were coming down before this. What would cause them to elevate again?and lastly with an hour left in recovery my heart rate started going crazy but I felt fine but have had it high since then what would cause that?they did an ekg and that was fine. I've also had like a sore feeling at the liver biopsy site that I didn't have before. Why is that? Please help I just want answers.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. The enzymes are elevated in liver disorders. Besides this they are also elevated in conditions like muscle injury and sometimes due to medications. This could be the reason for the elevation of your enzyme values.

The raised heart rate could be due to Sinus tachycardia, which can occur with anemia, anxiety, hyperthyroidism, fever and dehydration. It may not be related to a cardiac disorder. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.