Liver Disorders Community
high sgpt low triglycerides
About This Community:

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

high sgpt low triglycerides

need your advice my sgpt is 291as of present.last year my sgpt is 51 and have taken essentiale forte as my medication for 30 days last year.i had experienced abdominal pain last saturday and sunday.what will the person experience if he had high sgpt.?i have already quit drinking alcohol and smoking since i was diagnosed with elevated sgpt llast year.im age 30 and my job is a seafarer.please advice.
Hi,
How are you? What are the symptoms present and what other diagnostic tests were done? Elevated liver enzymes, including sgpt may indicate inflammation or damage to cells in the liver. In most cases, liver enzyme levels are only mildly and temporarily elevated and do not signal a chronic, serious liver problem. If there is a considerable increase, it is best that you discuss this with your attending physician for proper evaluation. Factors such as your symptoms, medical history and results of other tests are important considerations also. On the other hand, low triglyceride levels may be due to low fat diet, hyperthyroidism, malnutrition, or malbsorption syndrome, a condition in which the small intestine does not absorb fats well.  Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Liver Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...