Liver Disorders Community
im scared my liver might be enlargered or inflamed.
About This Community:

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

im scared my liver might be enlargered or inflamed.

hello all, heres my story resently everytime i go out an drink which is usually only on saterdays i go out with my boyfriend an we drink an then the next day i'll wake up with pain in my liver area. i have no other symtoms (symptoms) of liver diease. that im aware of. just a dull pain in my front part of my ribs.but ive been the hospital for this,and they done ctscan of liver,gallbladder,pacris,etc they also did some liver funtion test which also came back fine 3  diff times i went to the er with same old pain.he pressed on my liver an everything an everything seemed fine. could this be my liver still? or maybe my gallbladder? i aslo went to my gp about this same pain she sent me for an upper adomional ultrasound with attention of the gallbladder. got results back she says your liver n gallbladder look fine. ive had tons of different blood work everything comes back fine. what could this be if i ruled out liver/gallbladder/etc? could this be pancrtis? or my gastritis actting up i do have to usually eat alot of tums i carry then around in my purse. or could it be a pulled muscle or hernia? ulcers? i mean my stool r normal. im not yellow or any of the symtoms (symptoms) i read up w. liver diease.so im clue less is to what going on. ive made an appoinment with my gastroligist i go this thur im scared. aslo i just resently had sugrey dec 13 i had my tubes tied seemed like it started after that. i dont drink like i use to i use to drink ever fri an sat beer liqure etc now i drink usually only on saterdays i dont touch the stuff during the week. so does anybody have any clue to what could be causing me this pain it dont only hurt when i drink like i can feel it as we speak an i havent drank nothing. would i have other symtoms (symptoms) if my liver was enlarged besides just pain? any answer would be great im just trying to easy my mind till thursday.i honestly dont know what test this doctor is going to run ive had test after test run.