Liver Disorders Community
im so confused! sorosis???
About This Community:

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

im so confused! sorosis???

Okay so my mom has this red rash on her armpit/underarm for about a week now and she said that it was numb and she felt pain.  Over time, the pain progressed and it started getting itchy.  For the past 3 days she has been scratching it non stop and says its too painful she cant even drive.  the rash isnt that big but noticeable.  its not white or scaly like some websites say but its red and she has back pain. She also had a small rash a couple years ago but it went away.  Today she said she might have sorosis or cirrosis (cirrhosis) something like that. Ive searched up some things online and it says usually people get it when they drink smoke and take drugs but my mom doesnt, but she is awefully stressed to the max.  what could this be and is there treatment or a cure? is it contagious?  please help me because i dont want my mom to be sick anymore