prognosis
Hi, my name is stella, I was diagnosed 2 years ago, with cirrohossis of the liver, my meld score was 9, I go to U K medical center in Lexington,ky, they don't seem to be too worried, I am 67 and too risky for a transplant, I also have hypoclycemia which is really bad, I have had weight loss surgery and have chronic anemia, my question is I feel awful, I am always tired, light headed, have headaches constipation, blurry eyes numbness in my feet and legs and my right side and back is so sore, I cant touch it or if I move in the bed I feel like screaming, I want to know is all this related to one thing or a combination and what is my prognosis thank you
Hello and hope you are doing well.

How is your urine output? were kidney function tests done? There is an entity called hepatorenal syndrome, where in as a consequence to liver failure, you can get kidney failure. This can in turn cause anemia and dependent edema. This edema can cause the discomfort in the lower back. The anemia can cause fatigue and dizziness. Kidney disorders can also affect the bones and cause generalized pain. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.