Liver Disorders Community
right side waist to hip pain

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

right side waist to hip pain

I have been experiencing pain on the right side from the lower ribs through the waist and lower abdomen into the hip flexor and inner groin area as well as the inner lower leg.  Pain is sharpest in the low abdomen and sacral region.  I sometimes have pain through the hips and legs, and tingling in the toes.  My balance is not as good, range of motion everywhere from spine to feet has decreased immensley.  An example is a loss of at least 45 degrees of hip flexion.  Everything is worse when lying on my side or during stretching.  I have had 5 MRI's 2 of the hip showing no labral tear, 1 of the pelvis, Lumbar, and thoracic spine. There do not seem to be any visible joint, disc or soft tissue problems. An EMG showed some neuropathy in L4&5, tibialis anterior, and hallucis longus and brevis?  So far, we have not found anything or any reason for the nerve damage.  We also do not know if it is at all related to the pain.  Recently, an acupuncturist mentioned that it could be liver and/or splene, and a neurologist recommended Vitamin B, Savella (RX), cyclobenzaprine, and piroxicam.  I am a dancer, and this is taking a major toll on my career and my sleep.  Does any of this sound like something that could make sense?
Dee1956 110 days for....guess who?! Comment
Dee1956 commented on Jade59's status
Sep 28
Dee1956, and 10356 commented on dominosarah's status
Sep 28
Track your weight over time