tingly tongue and lips
Has any one had issue with constant tingly tip of tongue and sometimes including lips.  I have PBC and take Urso daily but I really don't think that is the cause.  If it is food related I have no idea even where to start to find the source.  The tingly tongue is constant, kind of feels the same as when novocaine is starting to wear off.  This has been happening for the last 2 years.  It started as just pain and tingling in the tip of my tongue, but then I also started getting a numbing sensation on the tip of my tongue as well. I notice sometimes when trying to form certain words
I slur a bit because I can't make the tip of my tongue do what I want it to in order to form proper sounds.  Recently I have also had a couple of bouts where my lips also start to tingle and feel swollen, although they don't appear visually to be any different.  This last a few hours and then subsides and the tongue is the only lasting effect.  If anyone has any idea what is going on I would sure love to hear your experiences.
How are you? What other symptoms are present and are you taking any medications right now? Symptoms such as tingling and numbness highly suggest neurological issues. If it has been 2 years already, I highly recommend that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. A referral to a neurologist or ENT may also help. Direct clinical examination as well as your medical history are also important considerations. Take care and do keep us posted.