Liver Disorders Community
when i cough i feel pain in my upper right abdomen under ribcage
About This Community:

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

when i cough i feel pain in my upper right abdomen under ribcage

Could this be my liver?  i had this pain a few years ago...and went a way but recently it's been creeping up on me and it hurts worst.  I been drinking since 13. the pain comes when i cough (at its worst), i feel the pain now but its bearable...i feels worse when i get deep to cough up sputum.......i feel it when i lay flat on my back and at times i can't get up......it feels hard somewhere around my ribcage,,under or around it but it hurts.....why i haven't gone to the see a doc? well look...i'm asian and don't have insurance......i won't be able to pay for my medical bills....still live with parents...what could this be?   i did have a cold/flu last week but my mom gave that azn remedy where they apply pressure to your back with a coin to give you those red spear looking marks....and i felt better but the pain is back....worst