Liver Transplant Expert Forum
For Dr.Thomas please

Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.

For Dr.Thomas please
First of all thanks for your great help, you replied me before, now my PCR is 500IUML, Hbsag quantative 4829 all test are under controll but my fibro scan is 9.0 KPA my doctor advised me that may be it due to fatty food, my question to you that on 9.0 KPA am at high risk? Is there any chance of lever cancer? Can I recover from 9.0KPA to 5.0 please help me am in deep tension how I can contact you for cheek up please am waiting just help me like a family member please
the HBV is under control.  just adhere to a healthy lifestyle and i hope things will be OK.  there will also be a slight risk for HCC, but exceedingly low if the HBV remains controlled
Thanks you sir, so what you think will I tats for HCC?
exceedingly low risk--you should have an AFP level checked biannually and an ultrasound yearly to screen