Liver Transplant Expert Forum
Liver Cramps ?

Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.

Liver Cramps ?
I'm a 43 year old male and had a liver transplant in 2006, been told I have cronic liver rejection. I stopped taking the prograff as it made me sick to my stomach all the time. I have pretty consistent pain in my rght side, I call them my labor pains. Resently, I have been getting cramps like what you get in your calfs if you don't drink enough liquid. What could be the cause of this?
abdominal cramps could be realted to the liver condition.  What are you taking for immunosuppression?  leg cramps are typically worse at night and may be related to be dehydrated.  keep well hydrated and/or take zinc capsules