Liver Transplant Expert Forum
Possible Cyst on My Liver

Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.

Possible Cyst on My Liver

You answered a question a couple of days ago. You wanted to know why the doctors ordered the test. I have been experiencing severe side pains for a long time now. It gets unbareable. Sometimes I vomit, i'm unable to stand and walk, and it is also sensitive at times when i touch it. I was just referred to a primary care physician and he ordered me to take the test. When the results came back it was something spotted on my liver and now i have to take an mri for them to be more specific. What is the worst case scenario that you see that can be a possibility in my case? I know it is just speculation and you are not to be held accountable. I just want an expert opinion to have a better idea of what could possibly be going on. Thank You
liver cysts almost NEVER cause symptoms