Long Term undiagnosed User Group
I don't know what's wrong, either
About This Group:

Hi, lots of history. Had some type of problem about 15 where when I turned my head it felt like someone hit me on the back of the lower head with a baseball bat. Screamed and never heard it. Dr. said maybe pinched nerve. This was the beginning of a long and horrible roller coaster ride. I just turned 59 and got disabled in 2006 after many things but then a sight robbing bout of Optic Neuritis. I had had it before but didn't know what it was and it got better. This time it took my acuity vision in (L) eye to read and some loss of color.

Founded by stargazerv_2000 on April 15, 2010
4 members

I don't know what's wrong, either

It all started when I had a trach tube inserted in my throat that was too big, the next day I got pneumonia.  Then, vomiting, diahrrea, BURNING in my chest and esophagus so bad that I drink liquid Lidocaine.  Had two scopes, nothing.  Had PH and stomach emptying and motility tests, nothing.  Went to ENT, had scope, mild swelling from GERD (which I have), but nothing.  Now, jaw, chin, neck and down my chest are completely numb and they tingle.  Gets worse if I am anxious, everything gets worse.  Thought I had damage done from tube in upper part of throat, nothing.  Went in for x-rays and CAT scan, found lesions and tumors (what looks to be) in thoracic region, on vertebrae.  Did another CAT with dye yesterday, doing a nuclear bone scan on Friday.  In meantime, have horrible dry cough, FLUNKED a treadmill test because my blood pressure shot up to 238/81 in less than a minute!  And, I CAN'T BREATHE!!!  I have shortness of breathe so bad that I can barely walk from the bathroom to the kitchen!  They don't know what to do with me, who to send me to, what other tests to run, ......ANYTHING WOULD HELP!  Will get test results in a week or so, will post.
Tags: test, Chest
Jdj1976 joined this group
Welcome them!
06/12
kenneltech commented on freaking out and dont...
09/11
kenneltech So tired of fighting for wellness!