I don't know what's wrong, either
It all started when I had a trach tube inserted in my throat that was too big, the next day I got pneumonia.  Then, vomiting, diahrrea, BURNING in my chest and esophagus so bad that I drink liquid Lidocaine.  Had two scopes, nothing.  Had PH and stomach emptying and motility tests, nothing.  Went to ENT, had scope, mild swelling from GERD (which I have), but nothing.  Now, jaw, chin, neck and down my chest are completely numb and they tingle.  Gets worse if I am anxious, everything gets worse.  Thought I had damage done from tube in upper part of throat, nothing.  Went in for x-rays and CAT scan, found lesions and tumors (what looks to be) in thoracic region, on vertebrae.  Did another CAT with dye yesterday, doing a nuclear bone scan on Friday.  In meantime, have horrible dry cough, FLUNKED a treadmill test because my blood pressure shot up to 238/81 in less than a minute!  And, I CAN'T BREATHE!!!  I have shortness of breathe so bad that I can barely walk from the bathroom to the kitchen!  They don't know what to do with me, who to send me to, what other tests to run, ......ANYTHING WOULD HELP!  Will get test results in a week or so, will post.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Jdj1976 joined this group
Welcome them!
06/12
kenneltech commented on freaking out and dont...
09/11
kenneltech So tired of fighting for wellness!