Lung Cancer Community
Both upper lobe opacity
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Both upper lobe opacity

Hi Good Day,
What does it means the readings of my xray i have both upper lobe opacity left and right side of my lungs. Last 2004 I've undergo medication but then i wasnt able to complete the 6 months treatment.

Last Sept.2012 I've had  my xray and the findings was Fibrosis, next ray was Jan 17 2013 the findings was same fibrosis then Feb 1, 2013 last finding was i've got both upper lobe opacity both side of my lungs.

I wanna ask help what is this matter.

Thanks.
Hi,
How are you? Do you have symptoms like prolonged cough, blood sputum, weight loss or night fever? Lung fibrosis or scarring of the lung may be caused by infection or inflammation of the lung. If there is history of pulmonary tuberculosis and you were not able to finish the complete course of medicine, further evaluation of the upper lobe opacity may need to be done to rule out if infection is still active or not. Sputum examination may also be done. It is best that you talk to your attending physician for proper evaluation. A referral to a pulmonologist may also be done. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lung Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank