Bronchoscopy
Hello I've had some pretty bad issues with the trachea and bronchi from smoking dry tobacco, filterless cigarettes and stuff.

doctors have been systematically ignoring me. I'm thinking, if I find the money, I'll do bronchoscopy in a private clinic.

are there any recommendations for bronchoscopy? due to extreme stress I smoked on it in the past few months, should I wait for the bronchi to clean up before the examination or is it irrelevant?

thanks.
Hi there!
It would be difficult to comment on the situation without a detailed description of the symptoms or a detailed clinical evaluation. There has to be an indication for bronchoscopy to be performed. Since I assume you symptoms are confined to the upper respiratory tract, I would suggest considering an evaluation by an ENT specialist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. If there are definite lower respiratory tract symptoms, an evaluation by a pulmonologist may be required.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!