CT Scan-what does this mean?

My CT Scan says that I have minimal nodular pleural thickening....What does that mean? I am 35 years old. With family history of lung cancer, should I be worried?
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Pleura or the lining of the lungs, cover the lungs and provide protection and support. Some diseases which cause inflammation can cause these membranes to thicken. This includes mesothelioma, asbestosis, sarcoidosis and tuberculosis. It is best that you discuss the result with your doctor for proper evaluation. Your medical history, symptoms and result of other diagnostic tests are also important considerations. Take care and do keep us posted.
Hi Dr. Santos thanks for answering me.
I am fine. I have a cough, but I am a smoker. I do have chest pain a lot on the right side. My Dr. is D.O. and he says that it is probably just scar tissue from a prior infection. I had pneumonitis back in August. I also am fatigued.
I was just concerned since my grandmother on my mom's side of the family died of lung cancer, and my aunt on my dad's side also died of lung cancer.