Lung Cancer Community
Could I have lung cancer?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could I have lung cancer?

My name is Dawn, I am 40yrs old and a heavy smoker. I just recently had several tests to confirm that I have COPD and I am in the early stages of emphysema. I have had a CT and an X-Ray and was confirmed with having several nodules on both of my lungs. Thay are about 5 to 6mm each. I having a time with breathing and my chest always feels soo heavy. I cough constantly and my upper back hurts alot too. I have another CT scheduled on the 26th and then an appt. with my Pulmonary Doctor on the 2nd of Sept. He said that he can't say for sure that they are malignant, but he wants to do follow-up CT's every 3 months. I am very concerned and having been researching the internet about lung cancer. Could it be that I do have lung cancer? Please reply, very scared.
Thanks, Dawn