Heart problem?
this past week Im wondering whats going on with me, as i lay down to go to bed and im starting to feel relaxed enough to sleep, then out of nowhere my heart feels like it drops and I bounce up and gasp for air and as this happens i get a weird sensation in my tounge its almost like it tingles and it tastes chemically sorry really hard to explain, but i am wondering if i have heart problems or something. Any ideas?
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include stress/ anxiety, causes related to the cardiovascular system/ respiratory tract, hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities, metabolic issues, growths/ masses, neuro-muscular issues etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!