Lung Cancer Community
Inconclusive lung CANCER!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

Inconclusive lung CANCER!!

I was wondering if anyone has experience this:

They found a lung mass 4cm and a few lymph nodes affected with the PET scan, I had 2 biopsies...1 needle and one bronch and both biopsies are inconclusive, but doctors think it's CANCER...because they said that the numbers are very high!! What does this mean??? I was sent to a lung surgeon. Does anyone know if there is an alternative? Please help!!

Thank you, Mariasol

Thank you, Mariasol
This alternative will help to reduce the mass. Do the pranayam everyday, keep a note of what you observe and feel. Do a scan after 4 to 6 months.Your feedback will help others.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day. Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.
Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.

Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close ears with thumb, index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.
Duration : 5 to 21  times.