Aa
A
A
Close
LESIONS ON LUNGS
IVE SMOKED FOR 32 OUT OF MY 43 YEARS. FRIDAY JUNE 30 I WENT TO SWWMC IN VANC. WA.(ER). MY HEART FELT LIKE IT WAS DOING DOUBLE TIME AND I WAS WEAK AND PALE. THEY FOUND LESIONS ON MY LUNGS. I WAS UNDER THE EFFECTS OF 600MG OF SEROQUIL WHEN THE DOCTORS WERE TELLING ME WHAT THEY FOUND. IT WAS NO SHOCK TO HEAR IT,BUT I DIDNT ASK IF LESIONS ARE THE SAME AS CANCER ? AS IN LUNG CANCER ? I AM HIGH RISK FOR COLON CANCER AND HAVE BEEN REFERED TO A SURGEON FOR COLORECTAL REMOVAL (FAP) OUR MOTHER DIED WITH COLON CANCER . HOW LONG DO I HAVE IS ONE YOU PROBABLY WONT ANSWER, BUT DO THE LESIONS TRAVEL THROUGH THE BLOOD TO THE BRAIN AND THEN I AM DEAD OR DO THEY EAT UP YOURE LUNGS AND I DIE A HORRIBLE PAINFULL DEATH . I WOULD RATHER KNOW THE TRUTH, RATHER THAN BE SUGAR COATED SO I CAN PREPARE . IM NOT GONNA LAY IN BED AND WAIT AND WORRY. I VOLUNTEER ALL THE SPARE TIME I CAN AT THE LORDS GYM, AND RESENTLY HELPED DR. JEFFREY TUNICK WITH A PROJECT FOR THE DORNBECKERS CHILDRENS HOSPITAL CALLED STOREYBOOK PLAYHOUSE. JUST TELL ME THE WAY IT WILL BE
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1146459 tn?1292496706
change your food for a while. Like as a vegetarian.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lung Cancer Community Resources