Lung Cancer Community
LESIONS ON LUNGS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

LESIONS ON LUNGS

5980397?1280726504
IVE SMOKED FOR 32 OUT OF MY 43 YEARS. FRIDAY JUNE 30 I WENT TO SWWMC IN VANC. WA.(ER). MY HEART FELT LIKE IT WAS DOING DOUBLE TIME AND I WAS WEAK AND PALE. THEY FOUND LESIONS ON MY LUNGS. I WAS UNDER THE EFFECTS OF 600MG OF SEROQUIL WHEN THE DOCTORS WERE TELLING ME WHAT THEY FOUND. IT WAS NO SHOCK TO HEAR IT,BUT I DIDNT ASK IF LESIONS ARE THE SAME AS CANCER ? AS IN LUNG CANCER ? I AM HIGH RISK FOR COLON CANCER AND HAVE BEEN REFERED TO A SURGEON FOR COLORECTAL REMOVAL (FAP) OUR MOTHER DIED WITH COLON CANCER . HOW LONG DO I HAVE IS ONE YOU PROBABLY WONT ANSWER, BUT DO THE LESIONS TRAVEL THROUGH THE BLOOD TO THE BRAIN AND THEN I AM DEAD OR DO THEY EAT UP YOURE LUNGS AND I DIE A HORRIBLE PAINFULL DEATH . I WOULD RATHER KNOW THE TRUTH, RATHER THAN BE SUGAR COATED SO I CAN PREPARE . IM NOT GONNA LAY IN BED AND WAIT AND WORRY. I VOLUNTEER ALL THE SPARE TIME I CAN AT THE LORDS GYM, AND RESENTLY HELPED DR. JEFFREY TUNICK WITH A PROJECT FOR THE DORNBECKERS CHILDRENS HOSPITAL CALLED STOREYBOOK PLAYHOUSE. JUST TELL ME THE WAY IT WILL BE
Tags: lesions
change your food for a while. Like as a vegetarian.