Lung Cancer Community
Liver

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

Liver

Hi, my mom in a very aggressive liver cancer.  She has hepatitis B.  Recently she is discovered that she has 2 lesions on her left liver.  The CT scan showed one of the lesion grows double in side less than 3 weeks.  I am seeking best doctor to help her.  Please help us!  My cell phone number is ************* and my email is ***@****. Respectfully, Kathy.
Hi there!

Well, it would be difficult o comment specifically on the situation without knowing the relevant clinical details or a detailed clinical evaluation. The liver cancer in question could be primary or secondary and aside the grade/ stage of the cancer, the management/ treatment and the expected prognosis would also depend on the type of cancer. It would be best to consult an oncologist/ hepato-oncologist at your earliest convenience for a detailed evaluation and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!