Lung Cancer Community
Lung Cancer - Leiomyosarcoma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

Lung Cancer - Leiomyosarcoma

May '09 i had a right upper Lobectomy cause in December '08 a mass showed up on a chest x-ray. I am 23 years old and have a long history of Asthma ( 20+). Leading up to the chest x-ray, I was having an extremely bad time with breathing that i just could not get out of, for over 9 months, with meds and nebulizer. A Chest CT Scan reveled a 5 x 4 cm mass. I had no idea! I had many CT Scans to rule out spread, everything was normal and clear. After surgy is was determinded Leiomyosarcoma, Primary Location. They said they had clear margins and that is was a slow grower. I have had a few follow-up scans, all clear.

I just I am looking for some kind of advice in this matter. I know I am young and this is rare, I am just looking for words on this. I have no family history of sarcomas, maybe way back on my fathers-mothers-siblings side, but that is it. I am not a smoker, ever. Not a drinker. Anybody have anything??

Thanks so much!
This alternative method of pranayam will help you control the cancer cells, as extra oxygen gets into the blood.Do not give up before 6 months.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day. Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.
Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.

Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close ears with thumb, index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.
Duration : 5 to 21  times.
Thank you for responding to my post. I am in all of your post. Will work on this, Thanks!!!!