Lung Cancer Community
Lung Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

Lung Pain

Hi I also strugle with lung pain and trouble breathing.I have been to pulminary dr had ct,x rays all normal what do I do for constand lung pain I have never smoked

This discussion is related to Lung pain.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? Can you elaborate on the lung pain, location, and severity? It is good to know that the CT scan and chest x-ray were normal.  You would also benefit from additional diagnostic tests such as ECG and blood tests to rule out cardiac and gastrointestinal issues  which could also cause lung or chest pain. Take care and do keep us posted.
I had my heart checked out,blood test.But still have pain,fatigue,trouble sleeping.All test normal    
Lower right and get pretty severe stays chronic no cough,wheezing,  
if you ever get an answer to this, please put it on here. i have had poain in my lungs for almost 2 years. i smoked for about 14 and quit when the pain began. i had an xray about 2 years ago when it began at the e.r. but it came out clear. i dont know how. i never cough or anything. it almost burns likje acid sometimes. it is really starting to scare me. i am always sick and faint also.