Lung metastasis
Greetings,

Been in severe pain now for over 6 months and only now found I have lung metastasis, diagnosis was: tubular edenoma of the colon, hiatus hernia, oesophagitis, stomach erosions, intra-hepetic biliary dilatation, OBD with no obvious mass in the head of the pancreas, thickening of the gastric wall at the gastric antrum and ascites around the liver.

Doctors have been vague as to conditions and the treatment if any, or mortality, they are admitting me to hospital initially to manage the severe pain, where a suitable consultant will discuss with me the findings and where we go from here.

At the moment I feel as though I am being brushed aside, the doctors knew of the foregoing conditions last year, it was only after I contacted PALS NHS and asked them to intervene that anything has been done.

Both my wife and I are distraught as to what the future holds and to when the pain will go away.