Lung Cancer Community
Monica M, MD, and Stormy one1

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

Monica M, MD, and Stormy one1

Hoe everything is ok with you and your husBAND, I AM WORRIED AS MY HUSBAND HAD TO DO A CT WITH IV CONTRAST FOR A INFRARENAL ABDOMINAL ANNEURYSM 42 WITH MURAL THROMBUS AND THE  SECIALIST WANTED HIM TO ALSO DO A CHEST HEAD CT TOO, ANDWAY WE GOT A ART OF THE RESULTS MY HUSBAND IS 53 AND A SMOKER THIS IS THE RESULT ANY ASSISTANCE OR INFORMATION IS  GREAT
CONCLUSION THE ASCENDING THORACIC AORTA IS MILDLY ECTATIC BUT WITHIN NORMAL LIMITS NO ABNORMALITY OF THE CAROTID AND INRACERBRAL ARTERIES .  HI JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW YOUR HUSBAND IS I sTORMY ONE 1,  AND JUST RAYING THAT HE IS ALRIGHT. MY HUSBAND 53 SMOKER HAD TO GO FOR CT WITH CONTRAST DUE TO INFRARENAL ABDOMINA ANNEURYSM 42 MM WITH MURAL THROMBUS AND THE SECIALIST NEEDED HIM TO DO A CHECK CHEST HEAD CT WITH IV IN THAT THEY NOTED THE FOLLOWING

PULMONARY
EMHASEMA, MULTIPLE PULMONARY  NODULES IN THE RIGHT UPPER LOBE.  A 17X15MM IRREGULAR NODULE WITH CALCIFICATION WAS NOTED. (THERE IS A QUESTION MARK( PULMONARY SCARRING OR OTHER
PATHOLOGY tHERE IS A MILDLY ENLARGED RIGHT HILAR LYMPH  14 MM IN DIAMETER
tHE ASCENDING THORACIC AORTA IS MILDLY ESTATIC BUT WITHIN NORMAL LIMITS i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, AND WORRIED WAS IT THE SAME WHEN THEY FIRST DIAGNOSED THE ISSUE I HAVE NO ONE TO REALLY TALK ABOUT THIS WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE THE TIME GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THATS MY EMAIL WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU mONICA  AND STORMY ONE, AS i AM WORRIED
THANKS
HG

This discussion is related to Confusion with CT Scan Results.