Need help!!!
Hello I'm a 21 year old who's  been experiencing something that's not painful or doesn't give me shortness of breath.   When my heart beats it somehow makes me cough.  Not like I can't control it but it gives me a weird feeling to make me cough.  It's not painful but I'm completely healthy (I drink fresh fruit and vegetable juice)    I've also been having some anxiety attacks for the past couple months but its 98% gone now but I wanna know should i get this heart checked out or is it anxiety     Or can it be that it's my lung that I'm feeling.  It also feels weird in my throat like wen my heart beats it's right at my heart and around my lung. Any advice. Plzzzzzz reply thank you
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Can you elaborate on your cough? Is it productive, occurs at what specific time? This could indeed be due to anxiety issues or from underlying conditions. To rule out possible pulmonary or  heart issues and to ease any anxiety, further evaluation and diagnostic tests may need to be done. Have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.