Non calcified nodule in left lower lobe of lung
ct scan showed in lung   parenchymn a posterior basilar segment   Noncalcified  pulmonary nodule   in the left lower lobe of the lung    3x3 mm    
also
small subcentimeter prevascular lymph nodes are in the mediastimum  ..  My Dr.  is sending me to a Lung  Dr. in May
He gave me this info    but  didnot explain   just  is going  on.    Just I need  more testing//    
today the Dr. office called  and told me  my  liver function level  were twice the normal limit...""????   and something about  "fatty liver."         Can you explain   some or any  of  this   to me..    or  if anyone knows  about  any of this  please  comment....  
I am 59  and I smoked for 10 or 11 years.   1  pack  aday..    I quit  a year ago.     Now  this.     thank you  
Hi there!

The referral to a lung doctor was brilliant but I think you should have that consult as early as possible.  We usually see this kind of CT scan in patients who may have lung malignancy and waiting for May seems too long.  I suggest you facilitate your appointment so that you can be worked up further and faster, and so that whatever the outcome, it can be treated early and promptly.

The liver function tests can be due to a fatty liver or with your background having all of these lung findings, it could very well be something else.

I hope you get to consult with your lung doctor as soon as possible. Regards and God Bless...
thank  for the reply    will they do a biopsy  , or  what other work up    or  should  i  just talk to an oncology dr.
is it possible  this  situation showed  as a result  of  a cancer somewhere else .   Or could it have  just started  in the lung.//
i am 42 yr old female had x ray dr sayys i have a calcified noduel on my l lung ??? should i be worried what does thid mean??? ty
my daughter was diagnosed with scaradois several week ago and has MRI, CAT Scans today she was told that her upper and lower lungs has calcified but her kidneys tested fine. The doctor says she is treatable but said nothing about testing for maligency should she be  worried.
I have blebs disease in both lungs,last year I had a collapsed lung and had about 20% removed.
They found a 4mm nodule and a 5mm nodule on my left lung which have stay the same.
now they have found subcentimeter lymph nodes
My breathing has turned for the worse in the past month,My liver ensymes are elevated.
what should I do next?
Thanks Pat