Lung Cancer Community
Right upper lung pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Right upper lung pain

Hi, about 5 days ago I started to get a pain in my upper right lung, it started when I was asleep so I assummed that I had slept funny.  But it is getting worse and now pretty much every time I breathe deeply, cough etc I get a shooting pain in my right top lung/ribs.  On a side note I am 15 weeks pregnant, Ive asked about and it doesnt seem to be a normal pregnancy symptom.  Should I get it checked out or just see if it goes?
Cheers
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
322973_tn?1239908038
It is unusual for a lung lesion per se to cause pain.
Your symptoms may be because of "pleurisy" which refers to inflamed covering of the lungs, or because of a muscle/bone involvement.
If you do not have cough, fever, or breathlessness, you may like to try pain-killer ointments like diclofenac gel. If symptoms do not improve, you may like to visit your doctor.
A caveat, though. Since you are pregnant, please check with your treating doctor before using any medications.
Blank
I am a 15 year old female and I have smoked since I was 8 everybody in my family smokes I have been around it my entire life and I'm constantly coughing up mucous with gray stuff in it and when it gets really hot I cough constantly
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lung Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...