Scared!
I am so worried.  I started with a cough in late December early January.  Was really ill for about a week or 2.  Felt better but very small cough lingered.  I coughed up specs of blood a few times a nd went to doctor.  Got chest x ray (it was clear).  Took azithromycin and no more specs.  However extreme anxiety has set in along with tingling/numbness on right hand arm and neck.  Some back pain and trembles. im so  scared it's lung cancer!  Quit smoking 7 years ago .
How are you? What other symptoms are present? I understand your concern about your symptom. It is good that the chest x-ray result was fine. Tingling and numbness may be neurological in nature and you may benefit from follow-up with your attending physician or referral to a neurologist. Additional diagnostic tests may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted.