Unknow problem
I have some chest pain and sore throat and feel like something in my throat (Swallow X ray found nothing). My chest bone and back bone (right behind lung between ribs and spine, not sure bone or muscles ) hurt when wake up in the morning. Sometime I feel normal and sometime I have this symptoms. Here is my symptoms: feeling cold, little headache, stuffy nose, short breath, neck and shoulder really tired. Chest X ray show both lung color unmatched. My family doctor couldn't think of anything that could be. Please give some advises
Do you smoke? Have you tried seeing a specialist? How long have your symptoms been going on for? Have you seen this vid? bit.ly/U4k0PV
Might be of interest to you, probably a better way to get your question answered. I wouldn't stress until you have an answer, because stress could make the issue worse.
Sending my prayers.
Yes, I smoke 10-15 cig/day for 15yrs. I haven't try to see a specialist yet since my family doctor gave me some med to try. These symptoms started 4 month ago. It came once or twice every 2-3 week. Now It start to come once a week. Here how it come: I having a chill (flash cold), then little headache, hard to breath, tiredness on neck and shoulders. My doctor could not think of anything that could be. I'm about to find another doctor for second opinion. Thanks for the helpful website.
Other question. My chest X Ray show left and right lung color did not match 3 month ago. Retake another chest X ray 3 month later still same thing. My family doctor said need another X ray in next 6 months to follow up. Anyone got the same issue?
How are the meds working out for you so far? It's a good idea to follow up with the X-rays just to look for patterns.

You're welcome for the website! I find it useful, hope you do too.