Lung Cancer Community
Very tired and worried - Chest Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

Very tired and worried - Chest Pain

Hi. I am an 18 year old male. I have no known family history of cancers or heart problems. I am around 6 ft tall and weigh around 13 stone and 8 pounds.
I have been to the doctors 3 times and to ER twice. My problem started 4 weeks ago, I began to have chest pains in the middle of my chest spreading towards the left, I also sometimes had pain in my arm. The more symptoms started appearing, I began to feel really tired all the time from when I woke up, I also began to get head aches, my whole body also ached, the main aches were in the neck, shoulders, back and arms. I also noticed after reading about Pancoast Tumours that my left eyes pupil was smaller than my other which scared me and worried me alot thinking I have a pancoast tumour. I dont know if this is related but I have also had an increase of yellow phlegm in my throat. I have not had coughing, I have not coughed up blood. I have had no severe pain the my shoulders or arms, may had from time to time had light pain. I have also noticed my temperature raises in my face aswell as my ears sometimes, Also at times when I worry alot I notice my heart beat and it starts to beat irregularly but only when worried, feels like a miss heart beat. All I want to know is what is this and what is causing my extreme tiredness. I have had ECGs done ( 3 of them ) all of which came back normal, I have also had a blood test done which was fine and a stress test ( a form of) which my heart beat went up to 180 bpm with oxygen level of 92% and no pain, the pain is not brought on by excersize. I have also had a chest x-ray ( which wasnt because my doctor thought I had anything, just for my own piece of mind ) and are waiting on results for that. Thank you whoever answers.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? How was the chest x-ray? It is good that the initial  tests done were negative. Aside from cardiac issues, chest pain could be due to musculoskleltal, pulmonary or gastrointestinal issues such as reflux or allergic issues. Talk to your doctor about this for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.