Lung Cancer Community
White spot in Xray..........plz help am worried

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

I had cough some 24 days back & went to see doctor as i saw some streaks of blood in morning cough......doctor advised it is due to dryness in throat which is common in cold. advised me to take augumentin 1000mg & sinecod syrup for 7 days ........but after 4 days ....while having my food ...i felt of puking & everything i ate cameout.....thereafter watever i ate that day i ended up vomiting .....later in night i vomited 7-8 times it was like water mixed with blood..............i was terrified & ran to doctor next morning......doc asked to to blood test & Hpylori  test ............ reports are all normal......yes apart from this doctor gave me Risek 40mg injection & nebulaization plus xray ...........& said everything is ok....... now again after week my coughing increased but only during morning & evening in day it is fine seeing this I went to doctor .....but he advised me to go to internal medicine doc........he conducted xray again where he saw a white spot on my right lung but at the same time said it has reduced from last time which earlier the other doctor failed to notice it .......& advised me Factive 325mg (tab) ACC 200mg Sache  & Toplexyl syrup......& asked me to come again after a week...........with this medicine my coughing has reduced & so as blood stoped coming.......I am waiting to visit doctor but i am sacred..............as these days i m out of india on sme oficial work. here it is said that the doctors are not as good as India.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Do you still have the symptoms that you mentioned? It is good that there was improvement with the medication prescribed and decrease in the size of the spot seen in your chest x-ray. Majority of spot or nodule seen are due to benign conditions. These are quite common and may be associated with infection or  inflammation. Regular follow-up with your attending physician is highly recommended. Take care and do keep us posted.