Lung Cancer Community
found lung nodules

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

found lung nodules

a chest xray now a ct scan shows lung nodules. i am scared. i am referred to pulmonologist. anyone have this please help me. this was a preadmission test to d and c i am about to have in two weeks.
I too am waiting on another ct due to lung nodules found and it is very stressful not knowing what is going on! I hope your able to get some answers soon. From what I have been able to find so far size matters but I from what I understand so far there is no guarantee way of knowing in a timely manner outside of biopsy. So far my pulmonologist has said I will be having scans for at least 2 yrs but he has not really given me any thoughts about the nodules. It is kind of irratating because he seriously said NOTHING... I think they try to cover themselves and not give you any hope just in case they are wrong.
braidyn keep me posted and i will let you know. i have to wait two more weeks to see the pulmonologist. this waiting is killing me, the very best to you always.
i am being monitored for two years as well. i hope you are doing good Braidyn. it will be a year in oct 2013 for me. i have another year to go with cat scan and pet scans. the best to you and everyone else. i can say so far so good.