Lung Cancer Community
found lung nodules
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

found lung nodules

a chest xray now a ct scan shows lung nodules. i am scared. i am referred to pulmonologist. anyone have this please help me. this was a preadmission test to d and c i am about to have in two weeks.
Blank
714128_tn?1249139986
I too am waiting on another ct due to lung nodules found and it is very stressful not knowing what is going on! I hope your able to get some answers soon. From what I have been able to find so far size matters but I from what I understand so far there is no guarantee way of knowing in a timely manner outside of biopsy. So far my pulmonologist has said I will be having scans for at least 2 yrs but he has not really given me any thoughts about the nodules. It is kind of irratating because he seriously said NOTHING... I think they try to cover themselves and not give you any hope just in case they are wrong.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
714128_tn?1249139986
I too am waiting on another ct due to lung nodules found and it is very stressful not knowing what is going on! I hope your able to get some answers soon. From what I have been able to find so far size matters but I from what I understand so far there is no guarantee way of knowing in a timely manner outside of biopsy. So far my pulmonologist has said I will be having scans for at least 2 yrs but he has not really given me any thoughts about the nodules. It is kind of irratating because he seriously said NOTHING... I think they try to cover themselves and not give you any hope just in case they are wrong.
Blank
675329_tn?1297291978
braidyn keep me posted and i will let you know. i have to wait two more weeks to see the pulmonologist. this waiting is killing me, the very best to you always.
Blank
675329_tn?1297291978
i am being monitored for two years as well. i hope you are doing good Braidyn. it will be a year in oct 2013 for me. i have another year to go with cat scan and pet scans. the best to you and everyone else. i can say so far so good.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lung Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...