high hemoacrat,high hemoglobin,high white blood cells, protein in urine
ok, i had a stomach bug, on the 2nd day, i went to the doctor, she did a urine test, there was protein in my urine, so she shcked my blood levels cuase of it, she found my hemoacrat, hemoglobin and white blood count were all elevated, so my doctor told me to come back in 4weeks for another blood test to check them, here is why i am scared, i am a 34 year old male, nonsomker, dont drink either, but I am on meds for high blood pressure and also for afib, both are under control, i had a heart cathe done last december, no blockages,last august, my heart doc did a ct on me, than sent me to a lung doctor,they found a 4mm nodule ON the lower lobe and a 5mm ON the upper lobe , both on the right lung, so the lung doctor wanted me to wait till this past january for another CT, bootm nodule was the same, the one on the upper grew one more mm in size, since it grew slightly than instead of a year to wait, he wants me to wait 8 months, this upcoming october, is all of this related?? should I be worried?? thanks in advanced
oooops,37 not 34, little more history, I had a lymphnode removed at age 15 in the groin, not cancer, I had a partoid tumor removed which took the left upper salivia gland out, not cancer either, but just dont know about it all anymore, my dad was exposed to agent orange in vietnam before i was born, thanks
wbc -12.2
rbc- 5.85
hemoglobin- 17.4
hemocrat- 50.8
lymphocites- 14 (i didnt know about this one)
plus protein in the urine
should i be concerned?