i want to now about my mother health
to day i collect the CT scan report doctors say that she had a lung cancer after breast cancer about 10years ago Ct scan report IMPRESSION IS
FINDINGS ARE DUE TO CARCINOMA OF BREAST WITH BONY,NODAL,HEPATIC,SOFT TISSUE PERICARDIAL AND PULMONARY METASTASIS WITH LYMPHANGITIS CARCINOMATOSIS.
i want to now what is this please reply me as soon as possible THANK YOU
How are you? It is important that you discuss the result with your mother's attending physician for proper management. The CT scan findings showed breast cancer with metastasis or spread of the cancer to the other organs mentioned. Factors such as her complete medical history, symptoms and results of other diagnostic tests are important considerations also. Take care and best regards.
i discuss with her physician he start the tablet
CAL D 1*OD
AVELOX  1*OD
ARIMIDEX 1*OD 30DAYS
XELODA 500MG 1*0*2 14DAYS
Thank you for your update. How is your mother? Continue the medications as prescribed and have regular follow-up/communication with her doctor  for health monitoring and to ease any worries. Take care and warm regards.