Lung Cancer Community
is it dangerous if theres is an opacity on the right med lung?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

hi Vin23

on june 2012 i decided to have check up by a doctor because i suffered in breathing and the doctor said that i have a pneumonia so doctor gave a some medicine .. and it help me the way i breath is in normal .. but when I get an xray again it found that I have an opacity on the right mid lung .... My question .. Is it dangerous?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? The opacity found in your chest x-ray result may be caused by previous infection such as your pneumonia last June. If you are experiencing pulmonary symptoms at present, have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. It is best that you discuss the results of your chest x-ray also with your attending physician. Factors such as your medical history, symptoms and physical examination results are also important considerations. Take care and do keep us posted.