Lung Cancer Community
lung cancer
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lung cancer

X-RAY FINDINGS; FIBROTIC DENSITIES ARE SEEN IN UPPER RIGHT LUNG, HEART COSTOPHRENIC SULCI AND HEMIDIAPHRAGMS ARE INTACT.      IMPRESSION; PTB OF UNDETERMINED ACTIVITY        PLEASE EXPLAIN                                                        
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
How are you? What are the symptoms present?  PTB or Pulmonary Tuberculosis is caused by the Mycobacterium tuberculosis and can be easily transmitted through droplet infection  such as coughing or sneezing by an infected person. If the finding was undetermined activity, it is best that additional diagnostic tests such as sputum test or culture be done for definite diagnosis. Treatment  of active PTB is usually with anti-Koch's medicines and outlook is excellent if it is diagnosed early and treatment is begun quickly.  This link may help:http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000077.htm .

It is best that you discuss this with your doctor for proper evaluation.  Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
hi..last year i got my PTB and already cured as my doctor proved..but lately i feel not good in breathing..so went to the radiologist and take the CHEST PA x-ray..
FINDINGS: THERE ARE STREAKY FIBROTIC DENSITIES SEEN IN THE LEFT UPPER LOBE.
IMPRESSION: * RISIDUAL  FIBROSIS LEFT UPPER LOBE..

thanks
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lung Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank