Lung Cancer Community
need help asap..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

need help asap..

hi doctors!! i was diagnosed of having a minimal ptb both upper lungs and im undergoing my medication for almost 3 mos now which is the myrin p forte,,but the problem is im having my upper back pain and on both sides of my rib above stomach area...as if it is swollen!! im having also my chest pain sometimes that makes me hard to breathe...!! please tell me what to do and what to avoid..!!  can this lead to lung cancer? hope you can help me on this!! thank you..God bless
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? What other symptoms are present? How long have you been experiencing these symptoms? Aside from possible side effect of Myrin-P ( composed of several drugs such as Ethambutol HCl, rifampicin, isoniazid,  pyrazinamide), cardiac and pulmonary issues may also be considered. It is best that you have this checked by your doctor  for proper evaluation. Your medical history, symptoms and physical examination results are also important considerations. Take care and do keep us posted.