Lung Cancer Community
pain in right side lung

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

pain in right side lung

In april 2009; i was admitted in the hospital with a H. pylori infection, fluid in my two lungs, a renal stone, they said i have diverticulosis and they said i have twist a atypical pneumonia- mycoplasma. I was in the hospital for 17 days with antibiotic by mouth and vein. Five differents specialist dr. saw me. They decide to send me home with this pain, medications and some nurses to help me to walk and follow with me. I started to recover little by little, but the pain in my lungs, special the right side still hurt every day. I  went to somes test, they said i have asthma and obstructive sleep apnea. I am using a cpap machine every day. But iam still having a lot of pain, special on my right side lung. I have no insurance now because laid off from y job. i do not need to do to much to my lung start to hurt. What can i do, please help me.
  • Sleep study (5 replies):
    I had my second sleep study last night and tried the CPA...[more]