phlegm with blood

I've been expriencing with pain in back nearly the right lung and sometimes i can't breath well when that pains came. I start to feel like this since September 2006 and that time i was working in a company which we are prone to radiotion and my contract thier is 3 years from Dec.03 to 06 Dec. By Nov. 2006 i could see a tiny blood in my phlegm when i do a very hard cough then its happening again by May 2007 a tiny blood in my Phlegm and so by Sept. 2007 as it is happen again i decided to go the doctor and check me she said im physically fit so we proceed to X-ray test and thier she told that i have some infection with my right lung so she gave me medicine for it and its really gone. As of Febuary 2008 suddenly my throath is hurt then a phlegm again and this time its really like more blood together with the Phlegm... I just wonder why this could happen again? anybody could give a comment?... i never smoke... Thanks..

hi,

hope someone could give some comment and thank's in advance.

God bless
It would best to have yourself examined again. It would be even better if you could have the previous X-ray compared with a new one to see if there has been any change.

Some of the considerations would indeed be infection. Some of them tend to be have a chronic course, such as tuberculosis. Part of the diagnosis here would require sputum examination. Other considerations would be a genetic predisposition to degeneration of normal lung such as cystic fibrosis.

Of course, other systems may be involved - such as the throat and the stomach. Bleeding may also actually start from the nose and drip - irritating the throat and it mixes with the spit.

Let me reiterate the importance of seeing a doctor ASAP.

It is true my nose and stomach really involved now... last month i went to the doctor and he says i'm clear with Tuberculosis since my upper right lung is clear. Anyway, i will go to the doctor again very soon... Well, thank you so much for the comment and advicing me. God speed!
Please see a pulmonologist, asap.  Blood in the phlegm, chronic cough, weight loss, pain referred to the back, are just some of the symptoms of Lung cancer.  You need a CT scan since very tiny, and hence curable/exciseable lesions, will not show up on an x-ray.  Do not delay since early malignant lesions are much surviveable than late findings.

Oh, yes, non-smoking women comprise one in three lung cancer findings, and non-smoking women, not even a 2nd-hand smoke exposure, with lung cancer is on the rise.