Lung Cancer Community
please help define what should be done

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

please help define what should be done

A year ago I went to the quick care for a cough.  Didn't have fever or anything else, just a terrible cough.  They found a white spot on lung, at that time I chose to ignore the white spot because I felt better.  This December I got the flu something fierce. The quick care did another x-ray.  The doctor there thought the white spot had gotten more dense.  He sent for me a cat scan right then.  The radiologist report was to just watch it and have another cat scan in 6 months.  I don't know, maybe it's all in my head.  I am exhausted all the time.  It's all I can do to work my job and go home and cook dinner and pick up the house something I have always enjoyed doing.  Now within the last two weeks, I have noticed when I wash my hair it is falling out. My leg has also started hurting badly right behind the knee. Should I do something sooner then the radiologist and family doctor has told me to do?
u should get a CT scan of chest done urgently.