Lung Cancer Community
smelling fumes in my house all the time
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

smelling fumes in my house all the time

I rent a house iv told my landlord about it last year he had someone come in and check it out and they said they couldn"t find anything now here we go again smell fumes it burn my eyes  my head hurts my chest burn where would it be coming from or what sould i do about it.
Hi,
How are you? Aside from the smelling of fumes,eye/chest burning what other symptoms are present? This could be due to an impairment of  the olfactory function such as parosmia which causes the inability of the brain to recognize the natural smell of a particular odor.  On the other hand, phantosmia refers to the perception of smell when there is no scent or odor presented. For people suffering from parosmia and phantosmia, the perception of the unpleasant scent is usually  long lasting.  Parosmia may be attributed to upper respiratory tract infections, head trauma, temporal lobe epilepsy, and Parkinson’s disease. It is best that you have this checked by an ENT doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination and further diagnostic tests may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lung Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank