smoking
im in the process of trying to quit smoking. i dont have the will power to go cold turkey.i alternate between the e cig and real ones...i have smoked for 20 years. i started when i was 12 i am now 32 it is time to stop...i have mild cardiomyopothy. 2 days ago did real good only smoked half of a real cig yesterday i smoked 6 it is still down from my normal pack a day. i cough more now than ever does even slowing down smoking make you start have smokers cough? my chest hurts and have no sleep i coughed less when i smoked. any advice i dont like tea i drink water alot mor than normal. mucus has been coming ut bu it is thick and white is it normal?
Hi there!

While the symptoms described are likely to be due to chronic inflammation associated with smoking; if seriously planning to quit smoking, I would suggest considering a visit to a medical practioner who would be able to prescribe medications that would be helpful in the process so that you are able to cut down the number of cigarettes faster and minimize the health effects. You may also like to consult a primary care physician for a detailed evaluation of the symptoms and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!