Add'l info I forgot... oops!
Regarding my symptoms: I have become increasingly easily fatigued over the past few years. I've gone from  working full time with an hour commute while completing my bachelors degree, Magna *** Laude, in an accelerated program and still having enough energy to go out riding my motorcycle and socializing with friends and family in 2003, to working 2 - 7 hour days with a day off between just to recover for the following day (work Mon & Wed, recover Tue & Thr) I use Thursday and/or Friday to go to doctors appointments - then I'm totally shot! Butt down, feet up for the remainder of the weekend. My motorcycle sits in the garage on days so beautiful that I would have died to have off of work previously. I just don't have the energy to go like I used to.  I don't even address my personal business; opening mail, paying bills, planning for anything anymore. I try to, but then get wrapped up in medical issues, mine and my parents. I don't have the money to pay the bills and choose to lessen my stress by ignoring them for now. All of my plans have gone down the tubes for a few years now and I'm tired of exercising my tolerance for futility. I've been an optimist most of my life, but its getting harder to keep it up.
Hi GewonderWomen. I''m sorry to here that i hope you get better yeah i no how if feels to be total in shape then .your hole life ..gos cashing down in a few days because of heath problems ,wow'  well its looks like you are are doing the best thing possible for your self ..from what you said.  i Hope things get better for ya.
I wished that.i new some better to say .but are heath problems are..some what different ..take care ;)
Hi , I''m sorry to here that i hope you get better yeah i no how if feels to be total in shape then .your hole life ..gos cashing down in a few days because of heath problems ,wow'  well its looks like you are are doing the best thing possible for your self ..from what you said.  i Hope things get better for ya.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
bigsissie Been a few years, been so b... Comment
Jan 17
LiveWireZ commented on Tests
Oct 17
Ansu_kumar commented on What is Anti-CCP? Wha...
Sep 23