Lupus, Fibro, Antiphosphpolipid Antibody Syndrome and other Autoimmune ...
Antiphospholipid
About This Group:

Have autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, Antiphoshpolipid Antibody Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reynauds, and others seemed to have stopped your life in its tracks? Do you just need an outlet? Would you like to share your story or draw on the experiences of others? This is the place for you. No negativity will be tolerated. Only support, respect, and healing found here.

Founded by rooroo41 on February 27, 2011
85 members

Antiphospholipid

I was told that if the virus that caused my antiphospholipid AS burned out of my system then I would no longer have APAS.  Has anyone ever known of this to happen?
1 Comment
Hi.
Yes i have heard off raised anticardiolipin antibodies, with infections, and also viruses.

That is why they check them again after twelve weeks and if still positive then you need to see a good specialist in this field.
What are you levels?
Which virus are you getting over?

Have you ever had any clotting problems with bloodclots, or headaches, joint and muscle aches, and cold blotchy skin , or miscarriages, in the past? before you had the virus?

Good Luck
Nicola. Ps I am a APS sufferer.
mariesky joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 13
fatigue
Sep 02 by alesiaw
exhausted
Sep 02 by alesiaw