Lupus, Fibro, Antiphosphpolipid Antibody Syndrome and other Autoimmune ...
Fibromyalgia
About This Group:

Have autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, Antiphoshpolipid Antibody Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reynauds, and others seemed to have stopped your life in its tracks? Do you just need an outlet? Would you like to share your story or draw on the experiences of others? This is the place for you. No negativity will be tolerated. Only support, respect, and healing found here.

Founded by rooroo41 on February 27, 2011
90 members

Fibromyalgia

Well this is my first post so here it goes; I am a Registered Nurse and for YEARS I believed that Fibromyalgia was a joke..  I believed at one time that women who claimed to have fibromyalgia just wanted drugs or were emotional wrecks.  Well, as fate (or Karma) would have it, I was diagnosed with Fibro recently and it is SO real.  I am on Lyrica which is helping.  My issue now is when someone asks me to do something and I'm not feeling well I am embarrassed to say that I have fibromyalgia.  I wonder if anyone else feels the same? Thanks!
smb2012 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 24
Mr. Wetherington
Nov 04 by alesiaw
Moosey2003 commented on  Fibromyalgia
Nov 02