Lupus, Fibro, Antiphosphpolipid Antibody Syndrome and other Autoimmune ...
Palindrome Rheumatism
About This Group:

Have autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, Antiphoshpolipid Antibody Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reynauds, and others seemed to have stopped your life in its tracks? Do you just need an outlet? Would you like to share your story or draw on the experiences of others? This is the place for you. No negativity will be tolerated. Only support, respect, and healing found here.

Founded by rooroo41 on February 27, 2011
86 members

Palindrome Rheumatism

Does anyone here have palindrome rheumatism? I was just formally diagnosed this past week. I was told in the past that I had lupus - not, and rheumatoid arthritis - not quite... My rheumatologist told me palindrome rheumatism is a subset of RA and could develop into RA in the future. In the meantime, I've been started back on Plaquenil. That's all fine and dandy, but I'm trying to figure out how to deal with the pain when I have a flare of PR. It is extremely painful, to the point of tears, and I have a pretty good tolerance for pain. I also have fibro and take hydrocodone for that, but it doesn't seem to touch the pain with the PR. Thank goodness that pain doesn't last more than 24 hours usually - but those 24 hours feel a lot longer!! Have you found any way to make the pain a little less intense? Thanks!
Tags: RA, fibro
zigsmom is ...hanging in there by t... Comment
zigsmom joined this group
Welcome them!
mariesky joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 13