Palindrome Rheumatism
Does anyone here have palindrome rheumatism? I was just formally diagnosed this past week. I was told in the past that I had lupus - not, and rheumatoid arthritis - not quite... My rheumatologist told me palindrome rheumatism is a subset of RA and could develop into RA in the future. In the meantime, I've been started back on Plaquenil. That's all fine and dandy, but I'm trying to figure out how to deal with the pain when I have a flare of PR. It is extremely painful, to the point of tears, and I have a pretty good tolerance for pain. I also have fibro and take hydrocodone for that, but it doesn't seem to touch the pain with the PR. Thank goodness that pain doesn't last more than 24 hours usually - but those 24 hours feel a lot longer!! Have you found any way to make the pain a little less intense? Thanks!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
bigsissie Been a few years, been so b... Comment
Jan 17
LiveWireZ commented on Tests
Oct 17
Ansu_kumar commented on What is Anti-CCP? Wha...
09/15