goodpastures disease
im 26yrs old and starting in august of 09 i was sick with wut i thought was a summer cold towards the end of the month i started coughing up blood and not just a little it was all blood,i went to the doctors and i was told i had bronchitis got antibiodics and a inhailer and sent home well it didnt get better so i went back again and they did a chest xray and said i had bronchial phnemonia gae me more antibiodicts and another inhailer and sent me home then one day it got the point i couldnt breath went tot he ER the did a chest xray and a CT scan on my chest and addmitted me into the hospital for double phnemonia for a week i got sent home then 2 months later, dec of 2010 i was so weak and couldnt breath and STILL coughing up blood so i went to a different ER they did sum tests and imidiatly told me i needed a blood tranfusion i ended up having 5 of them then i was transported to a diff hospital and in ICU 4 2 days it was touch n go they werent sure if i was gunna make it they ran a bunch of tests and admitted me back in the hospital i was finally diagnosed with goodpastures disease i went threw 26 plasmapharisis sessions and have been on prendisone and chemo and antibiotics and waterpills for 5 months now needless to say the antibodies are gone and im doing better but i was wondering if anyone else has had this or know any support groups out there
Hi, Boy you have been through a rough time. I sincerley hope you find some answers here.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
bigsissie Been a few years, been so b... Comment
Jan 17
LiveWireZ commented on Tests
Oct 17
Ansu_kumar commented on What is Anti-CCP? Wha...
Sep 23