Lupus, Fibro, Antiphosphpolipid Antibody Syndrome and other Autoimmune ...
goodpastures disease
About This Group:

Have autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, Antiphoshpolipid Antibody Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reynauds, and others seemed to have stopped your life in its tracks? Do you just need an outlet? Would you like to share your story or draw on the experiences of others? This is the place for you. No negativity will be tolerated. Only support, respect, and healing found here.

Founded by rooroo41 on February 27, 2011
85 members

goodpastures disease

im 26yrs old and starting in august of 09 i was sick with wut i thought was a summer cold towards the end of the month i started coughing up blood and not just a little it was all blood,i went to the doctors and i was told i had bronchitis got antibiodics and a inhailer and sent home well it didnt get better so i went back again and they did a chest xray and said i had bronchial phnemonia gae me more antibiodicts and another inhailer and sent me home then one day it got the point i couldnt breath went tot he ER the did a chest xray and a CT scan on my chest and addmitted me into the hospital for double phnemonia for a week i got sent home then 2 months later, dec of 2010 i was so weak and couldnt breath and STILL coughing up blood so i went to a different ER they did sum tests and imidiatly told me i needed a blood tranfusion i ended up having 5 of them then i was transported to a diff hospital and in ICU 4 2 days it was touch n go they werent sure if i was gunna make it they ran a bunch of tests and admitted me back in the hospital i was finally diagnosed with goodpastures disease i went threw 26 plasmapharisis sessions and have been on prendisone and chemo and antibiotics and waterpills for 5 months now needless to say the antibodies are gone and im doing better but i was wondering if anyone else has had this or know any support groups out there
1 Comment
Hi, Boy you have been through a rough time. I sincerley hope you find some answers here.
mariesky joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 13
fatigue
Sep 02 by alesiaw
exhausted
Sep 02 by alesiaw