Lupus, Fibro, Antiphosphpolipid Antibody Syndrome and other Autoimmune ...
hello!!!
About This Group:

Have autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, Antiphoshpolipid Antibody Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reynauds, and others seemed to have stopped your life in its tracks? Do you just need an outlet? Would you like to share your story or draw on the experiences of others? This is the place for you. No negativity will be tolerated. Only support, respect, and healing found here.

Founded by rooroo41 on February 27, 2011
84 members

hello!!!

hello and welcome!! I am so glad that you decided to join our group! Are there any specific things you would like to talk about? Or shall we just get to know each other?  This is my first attempt at group ANYTHING so I am open to suggestion.  I am just so excited and so looking forward to being able to share out experiences and hopefully being able to learn from one another.  I look forward to hearing from you!  Larinda
Hi, thanks for writing. This is also my first time with any group and I'd love to discuss my experiences. I feel like my whole life has changed in the past 2 months and I'd love to talk to someone who might be in the same situation. I have fibro and polymyalgia rheumatica. Do you have either of these conditions?  Mary
yes..i do have fibro- along with several other issues.  And i completely understand how you feel about your life changing.  Sometimes not only just the physical problems, which in and of themselves make you want to pull your hair out, but the emotional frustrations as well.  for me sometimes, i ge frustrated because its like if the rest of the world cant actually SEE that there is a problem, then they do not comrehend nor understand that there is in fact a problem.  A painful, horrible problem.  One that affects moving, walking, sleeping, opening a door,  picking up a glass..any number of things.  I so do understand your concerns..and my daughter (she is 14) also suffers as well.  This can be truly terrible! Do you feel like you just wanna put your head under the covers some days? i know i do.
Hello there! My first time sharing my health issues with a group. I was      misdiagnosed for 2 months. Without any improvement with my health, I switched physicians and it was discovered that I had pancreatitis, psuedocysts, hepatic blood clot and a small intestinal block. After spending a month in the hospital, I thought that I was on the road to recovery. Since then, I have been diagnosed with Sjogren's syndrome, sarcoidosis, gastroparesis, hiatal hernia and chronic pancreatitis. I am in a lot of pain and spend most of my time home alone as my husband works. Sometimes, I get very depressed and overcome feeling that my quality of life is prohibiting me from enjoying so many things. I enjoy Medhelp because I can relate to many of the members, Thank you for listening. Trixie          
FaithA40 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 05
PMWolf joined this group
Welcome them!
May 07
angiebm commented on Answers About Rheumat...
Apr 25