Lupus, Fibro, Antiphosphpolipid Antibody Syndrome and other Autoimmune ...
lesions
About This Group:

Have autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, Antiphoshpolipid Antibody Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reynauds, and others seemed to have stopped your life in its tracks? Do you just need an outlet? Would you like to share your story or draw on the experiences of others? This is the place for you. No negativity will be tolerated. Only support, respect, and healing found here.

Founded by rooroo41 on February 27, 2011
89 members

lesions

I am a 28 yr old female dagnoised with fms and cfs I have a small lesion on my right foot  originaly thought  to be a cyst and a large  lesion on my left foot that covers the entire top of my of my foot. I have elevated aso and crp levels, my ana is negative tho. Docs can not figgure out what the lesions are my rhuemy just started me on hydroxychloraquin. I would be willing to show a picture to anyone interested just hoping someone might know what they are. The big one started out smaller and has gone from pink to purple where it got dry and some skin came off and is now pink again. It is raised skin that is hard and does not give way. Looks somewhat like eyrthema nodosum. Any information would be wonderful. Thank you Eve.
1 Comment
also been there for about 2 years
tonia71 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 17
Chillamom joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 14
elia81 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 06